Login Information - Students
Blackboard logins are based on EagleOne logins. (same as the username/password you use to log into computers on campus and into your EagleMail account).
Students who do not yet have an EagleOne account do not have a Blackboard account either. EagleOne accounts are imported into Blackboard once a day at the beginning of each semester (starting about two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester), and as needed or about once or twice a week after the second week of the semester. This means that EagleOne and Blackboard accounts are not created simultaneously. There may be a 24 hour delay between the two (or longer later in the semester).
The default Blackboard login is the same as your EagleOne login (username and password).
- Your username is your student ID number (Where can you find your ID number? On your CSI picture ID or in the acceptance letter you received from the Admissions and Records Office upon applying to CSI.)
- Your default password is your eight digit date of birth (until you change it)
- Example 1: John Q. Public, born April 30, 1990. ID#: 654321
- username: 654321
- password: 04301990
- Example 2: Sylvia T. Broccoli, born February 8, 1985, ID#: 987654
- username: 987654
- password: 02081985
- We strongly encourage you to change your default password as soon as possible to a secret password that you only know and can remember but others cannot guess (generally a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers). Keep your password secret. Treat your password with as much care as the information it protects. Never share your password with others or write it down and store it in places where others can access it. Although we encourage you to do it as early as possible, you can change your EagleOne password online at any time.
If you changed your password and forgot it, you will need to contact the CSI HelpDesk.