Canvas Help Resources :: Canvas Tips & Tricks for Faculty
Canvas Tips & Tricks for Faculty
Weekly Tips Archives
- Week of Feb 10: How to Use Canvas Tools to Provide an Effective Feedback to Your Students?
- Week of Feb 17, 2017: How to Create a Journal in Canvas?
- Week of March 3, 2017: DON'Ts in Canvas
- Week of March 10, 2017: How to Send a Message to Students Ffrom the Gradebook?
- Week of March 20, 2017: How to Add a Link to Course Navigation?
- Week of March 27, 2017: How to Create an Active Learning Environment in Online Courses?
- Week of April 10, 2017: Assignments for Groups
- Week of April 17, 2017: New Canvas Feature: Student Context Card
- Week of April 24, 2017: Canvas Commons
- Week of May 2, 2017: Canvas End of the Semester Checklist
- Week of May 19, 2017: How Students Can View Grades in an Ended Course?
- Week of Aug 19, 2017: Final Steps to Making your Course Ready
- Week of Aug 31, 2017: New Canvas Mobile App for Teachers!
- Week of Sep 13, 2017: For students - "Missing" or "Late" Labels for Assignments
- Week of Sep 13, 2017: For instructors - "Missing" and "Late" Assignment Submission Status