International Student Checklist
International applicants are required to submit the following items:
- International Application.
- Copy of passport or national identification card.
- Official transcripts from high school and colleges. The College of Southern Idaho does not provide in-house evaluation of foreign transcripts (translation is not an equivalent to evaluation). Thus, transcripts must be evaluated through credential evaluation services. Only evaluation agencies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) are accepted.
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility for one full academic year.
- Official bank statement from bank declaring six months of appropriate funds in US Dollars. This must be sent directly from the bank to The College of Southern Idaho. Students on a sponsoring scholarship program must submit an official financial guarantee before registering for classes.
- English language scores are not required for admission. The College of Southern Idaho uses English language scores, ACT, SAT or COMPASS scores for placement into English courses.
- Students transferring from a college or university in the United States are required to submit a transfer clearance form along with a copy of their current I-20.
All required documents must be received and approved prior to the deadline in order for the issuance of an I-20. Failure to submit documents by the deadline may defer the application to the following semester.