International Students Payment Methods
College of Southern Idaho International Program office offers two choices to perspective students regarding their I-20 delivery method.
- Delivery by Regular Postal Mail
- Delivery Method is Free for Student
- Depending on your country's mailing system; allow 2-4 week to receive your I-20
- Carrier Delivery (FedEx or UPS)
- Student Cost for UPS or FedEx carrier- $200
- Twin Falls, Idaho does not have DHL services
- Money Transfer Request From
- Before making the wire transfer please notify Tina Standlee; email@example.com
- Following information is needed
- Your Name
- Country Name
- Name of your Bank
- Amount being transferred
- Wire Transfers typically take 1-3 business days to process.