Admission and Records Office


Getting Started- Applying for Admission

High School Students (not Dual Credit)

Students who are currently enrolled in high school, and are interested in taking classes for CSI credit should complete the following steps:

  1. Apply for admissions online. The online application is free to all students. Students have the option of submitting a paper application but there is a $10 fee. Students should select the Program of Interest as "Academic Non-Degree". Once the application is processed, students will receive and Email notification with their student number. It is at this time that students should log onto MYCSI for the first time.
  2. If the student would like to take math or English, they will need to take the COMPASS Placement Exam.
  3. Submit a Certificate of Residency/Affadavit to the county of permanent residence (excluding Twin Falls, Jerome, Ada, Canyon, and Kootenai counties).
  4. High school students are welcome to meet with an academic advisor to help them pick out classes, or register online through MyCSI.