Twin Falls Programs
Without leaving Twin Falls, you can earn a:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in General Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (BA or BS) in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Distance Delivered Programs that are also available to Twin Falls students:
- Nursing (online RN to BSN degree completion)
- Respiratory Care (online BS degree completion)
- Instructional and Performance Technology (online Master's program)
- Educational Technology (online Master's program)
- Master of Science in Nursing (online Master's program)
- Multidisciplinary Studies (online BA degree completion)
- Transfer credits easily from CSI to BSU
- Learn from Boise State's tenured faculty as most courses are taught by full-time BSU professors
- Receive assistance from year-round coordinator, Christy Bowman, housed at CSI
- Courses are offered in a variety of alternative time periods and formats that include evenings, weekends, afternoons, videoconferencing, hybrid, and internet.
Registration: You may register for Boise State University courses at CSI in Hepworth Higher Education center 144D.
Book Sales: Textbooks are conveniently available at the College of Southern Idaho Bookstore.
Advising, registration and further information contact:
Christy Bowman, BSU-Twin Falls Program Coordinator
CSI Campus, John C. Hepworth High Education Center Hepworth Building Room 144 D
Contact: ChrisVaage (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lesa Wagner (email@example.com)
Location: CSI Hepworth Building, Higher Ed Center
Address: 315 Falls Avenue, PO Box 1238, Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
Phone: (208) 933-2300
Located in the Hepworth Building at CSI, the center's professional staff members serve students in and around the Magic Valley, as well as those transferring or commuting to Pocatello.
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE LOCALLY:
- General Studies (B.A.) Contact ISU-Twin Falls for program details. (208) 933-2300.
- Psychology (B.A/B.S.) Travel to Pocatello is required for one class. For admission requirements, contact Dr. Shannon Lynch, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2462.
- Workplace Training and Leadership (B.S.) For transfer advising, contact ISU-Twin Falls. For program requirements, contact Dr. Karen Scott, email@example.com, (208) 282-3906.
- Organizational Learning & Performance (M.S.) For admission requirements, contact Dr. Karen Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org. Some travel to Pocatello required in first semester.
- Professional Technical Teacher Education (P.T.T.E. Certification) For certification requirements, contact Dr. Karen Scott, email@example.com, (208) 282-3906.
Degrees (B.A., B.S., M.Ed., Ed.D.) and Certifications
- Early Childhood Education Blended (B.A.) For Pre-Admission advising, visit or call ISU-Twin Falls. (208) 933-2300.
- Elementary Education (B.A./B.S.) For Pre-Admission advising, contact ISU-Twin Falls.
- Methodology coursework for Secondary Education (subject area completed in Pocatello). For Pre-Admission advising, visit or call ISU-Twin Falls. (208) 933-2300.
- Certification only in Elementary, Secondary or Special Education (for those already holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree). Contact Jamie Webster, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-5164 for details. Some subject area coursework in Pocatello may be required for Secondary Certification.
- Educational Administration (M.Ed.) Dr. Mark Neill, email@example.com, (208) 282-3807.
- Educational Specialist in Educational Administration (Ed.S.) For more information, contact Dr. Mark Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3807
- Instructional Technology (M.Ed.) For more information, contact Dr. David Coffland at email@example.com or (208) 282-3658.
- Educational Leadership (Ed.D.) Dr. Mark Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3807.
OTHER PROGRAMS OFFERED FULLY ONLINE (or other alternate delivery)
- Dental Hygiene (M.S.) Contact: Dr. JoAnn Gurenlian email@example.com, (208) 282-1443.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Dr. Karen Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2012.
- Emergency Management (A.S./B.S.) For information, contact Mike Mikitish at email@example.com or (208) 373-1763.
- Fire Service Administration (A.S.) Mike Mikitish, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 373-1763.
- Master of Health Education (M.H.E.) For information, contact Dr. John Batacan at email@example.com, (208) 282-4257.
- Nursing (A.D.N.-L.P.N.) Contact: JoAnne Pearce, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-1044.
- Nursing (B.S. Completion Program) For information, contact Abbey Hirt in the School of Nursing: email@example.com, (208) 282-4481.
- Nursing Leadership (M.S.) Contact: Dr. Karen Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2012.
- Respiratory Therapy (A.S.) Contact David Blakeman email@example.com, (208) 282-3653.
- Speech Language Pathology (M.S. or Pre-Professional Cert). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (208) 282-3635 for Online Programs.
Bachelor of Science - Twin Falls:
- Agricultural Science, Communication & Leadership (B.S.)
For information about the Agricultural Science, Communication & Leadership bachelor degree program visit:
Contact: Amanda Moore-Kriwox
- Career and Technical Education (B.S. Ed)
- Engineering & Technical Education Option
For information about the Career and Technical Education bachelor degree program visit:
Dr. Raymond Dixon
Phone: 208 885-6349
Distance Delivered Programs:
- Adult and Organizational Learning & Leadership (M.S., M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Adult Basic Education/GED Instructor (Certificate)*
- Athletic Training Doctorate (DAT)* (campus 4 weeks in summer)
- Business & Marketing Education (Secondary Teaching Certification, M.Ed.)*
- Career & Technical Education (Certification, M.S., M.Ed., Ed Specialist)*
- Curriculum & Instruction (M.Ed.)*
- Educational Leadership (Principal & Superintendent Endorsement, M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Education (Ed.D., Ph.D)
- Engineering Management (M.Engr)*
- Environmental Science (M.S.)*
- Executive MBA (MBA)*
- Experimental Psychology (M.S.)*
- Fire Ecology Certificate*
- Human Resource Development (Certificate)*
- Natural Resources (MNR)*
- Professional Science Master’s (PSM)*
- Psychology (B.S.)*
- Restoration Ecology Certificate*
- Special Ed (M.Ed)*
- Statistical Science (M.S.)*
- Teaching Mathematics (MAT)*
- Technical Workforce Training (Certificate)*
For distance programs in Twin Falls and transfer information contact:
Earn Your Degree Online!
LCSC offers over 100 distance delivery (online) courses each semester. http://www.lcsc.edu/e-learning/
Several Degrees are Offered Completely Online!
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Management
- BSN (RN to BSN track)
- B.A.S. Early Childhood Development
- B.S. Business and Communication
- B.S./B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies
Make your own degree with our unique online Interdisciplinary Studies Program with various emphasis areas from different disciplines including: Communications, Biology, Business, History, Native American Studies, Health/Kinesiology, English and others. Find more information at http://www.lcsc.edu/academic-programs/interdisciplinary-studies/.
Phone: (208) 859-3778