Twin Falls Programs
Without leaving Twin Falls, you can earn a:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in General Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (BA or BS) in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Distance Delivered Programs that are also available to Twin Falls students:
- Nursing (online RN to BSN degree completion)
- Respiratory Care (online BS degree completion)
- Instructional and Performance Technology (online Master's program)
- Educational Technology (online Master's program)
- Master of Science in Nursing (online Master's program)
- Transfer credits easily from CSI to BSU
- Learn from Boise State's tenured faculty as most courses are taught by full-time BSU professors
- Receive assistance from year-round coordinator, Christy Bowman, housed at CSI
- Courses are offered in a variety of alternative time periods and formats that include evenings, weekends, afternoons, videoconferencing, hybrid, and internet.
Registration: You may register for Boise State University courses at CSI in Hepworth Higher Education center 144D.
Book Sales: Textbooks are conveniently available at the College of Southern Idaho Bookstore.
Advising, registration and further information contact:
Christy Bowman, BSU-Twin Falls Program Coordinator
CSI Campus, John C. Hepworth High Education Center Hepworth Building Room 144 D
Twin Falls Center
Contact: Chris Vaage, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lesa Wagner, email@example.com
Location: Hepworth Building Higher Ed Center
Address: 315 Falls Avenue, PO Box 1238, Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
Phone and Extension(s): 208-736-2101 or 208-933-2300 (CSI ext. 2300)
Located in the Hepworth Building at CSI, the center's professional staff members serve students in and around the Magic Valley, as well as those transferring or commuting to Pocatello.
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE LOCALLY: (May include online component)
- B.A., General Studies
- B.S., Workplace Training and Leadership (formerly Human Resource Training & Development).
Dr. Karen Scott, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org., (208) 282-3906.
- Professional Technical Teacher Education (PTTE) Certification, Dr. Karen Scott, email@example.com., (208) 282-3906.
- B.S., Nursing (Completion Program). Shauna Bare, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-4481.
- Psychology coursework, leading to a B.A or B.S. in Psychology. Dr. Shannon Lynch, email@example.com, (208) 282-2462
- M.S., Organizational Learning & Performance, Dr. Karen Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org., (208) 282-3906.
EDUCATION Degrees and Certifications:
- B.A./B.S., Elementary Education. Methodology coursework for Secondary Education (subject area completed in Pocatello). Contact ISU-Twin Falls for Pre-Admission info.
- Certification only in Elementary, Secondary, or Special Education (for those already holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree). Some additional subject area coursework in Pocatello may be required for Secondary. Sylvia Suh, email@example.com, (208) 282-5164.
- M.Ed., Instructional Technology, Dr. Dotty Sammons, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2569
- M.Ed., Educational Administration, Dr. Mark Neill, email@example.com, (208) 282-3807.
- Ed.S., Educational Specialist in Educational Administration, Dr. Mark Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3807.
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Dr. Mark Neill, email@example.com, (208) 282-3807.
DISTANCE DELIVERED (on-line or other alternative delivery)
- A.S./B.S., Emergency Management, Mike Mikitish, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 373-1763.
- A.S., Fire Service Administration, Mike Mikitish, email@example.com, (208) 373-1763.
- A.S., Respiratory Therapy, David Blakeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-3653.
- A.D.N.-B.S.N., Nursing, JoAnne Pearce, email@example.com, (208) 282-1044.
- M.H.E., Master of Health Education, Dr. John Batacan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 282-2729.
- M.S., Dental Hygiene, Dr. JoAnn R. Gurenlian, email@example.com, (208) 282-1443.
- M.S., Nursing Leadership, Dr. Karen Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2012.
- M.S. Speech Language Pathology OR Pre-Professional Certification., email@example.com, (208) 282-3635 Online Programs OR (208) 282-4196 Department Office.
- D.N.P., Doctor of Nursing Practice, Dr. Karen Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 282-2012.
Bachelor of Science - Twin Falls:
Contact: Amanda Moore-Kriwox
For information about the Agricultural Science, Communication & Leadership B.S. program:
Distance Delivered Programs:
- Adult and Organizational Learning & Leadership (M.S., M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Adult Basic Education/GED Instructor (Certificate)*
- Athletic Training Doctorate (DAT)* (campus 4 weeks in summer)
- Business & Marketing Education (Secondary Teaching Certiļ¬cation, M.Ed.)*
- Career & Technical Education (Certification, M.S., M.Ed., Ed Specialist)*
- Curriculum & Instruction (M.Ed.)*
- Educational Leadership (Principal & Superintendent Endorsement, M.Ed., Ed. Specialist)*
- Education (Ed.D., Ph.D)
- Engineering Management (M.Engr)*
- Environmental Science (M.S.)*
- Executive MBA (MBA)*
- Experimental Psychology (M.S.)*
- Fire Ecology Certificate*
- Human Resource Development (Certificate)*
- Natural Resources (MNR)*
- Professional Science Master’s (PSM)*
- Psychology (B.S.)*
- Restoration Ecology Certificate*
- Special Ed (M.Ed)*
- Statistical Science (M.S.)*
- Teaching Mathematics (MAT)*
- Technical Workforce Training (Certificate)*
For distance programs in Twin Falls and transfer information contact:
Phone: 208-736-3600 and 208-885-6163
Earn Your Degree Online!
LCSC offers over 100 distance delivery (online) courses each semester. To view a list of our online offerings visit https://www.lcsc.edu/warriorweb/DLTclasslist.asp
Several Degrees are Offered Completely Online!
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Management
- BSN (RN to BSN track)
- B.A.S. Early Childhood Development
Earn your teacher certification at a distance through our PACE program. For more information about PACE, visit http://www.lcsc.edu/education/pace/index.shtml
Soo Lee Bruce-Smith
Director, Office of New Student Recruitment
Phone: (208) 792-2378