CSI Personal Emergency Notification Service
The responsibility of the Public Safety organization at CSI is to make every effort to create a safe campus environment for all. To that end, CSI has entered into a partnership with a company by the name of MyForce to initiate a Personal Emergency Notification System for our campus community. Highlights of this system include:
- Using your smart phone (Android, IPhone or Blackberry) to summon emergency aid with the touch of the screen.
- Having a 24/7 monitoring center that can determine the nature of your emergency.
- Utilizing a GPS application, your exact location is transmitted to emergency responders.
- The service is coordinated with the CSI Security Department who can view MyForce alarm information and respond on campus.
- The service is available off-campus (anywhere adequate cell phone coverage is available). In off-campus emergencies the local 911 dispatch center is contacted.
- Discount pricing is available to CSI students, staff, faculty and their family members. When registering, if a promo code is requested use "Golden Eagle". When using the hyperlink at the bottom of this message the promotional pricing is automatically applied. The pricing for the system is as follows:
* Free 30 Day Trial
* $11.99 on a monthly basis
* $99.99 on an annual basis
* $74.99 for each additional membership for family members on the same account.
CSI Public Safety strongly recommends that you review the details of this important service at MyForce website. It is a wise investment in your personal safety.