Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation

Social Security Cards

Instructions: Visits the office of Social Security at the address below with the following documentation.

  1. Be enrolled in classes (full time-12 credits or more)
  2. Copy of your class schedule
  3. Letter from Admissions Office stating your status with the college
  4. Letter from your potential employer confirming job opportunity 
  5. Passport
  6. I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record)
  7. I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status)
  8. Social Security Application completed

Social Security Office
1437 Fillmore Street
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: (208) 734-3985