Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation

Evaluating Transcripts

Official transcripts from high school and colleges. High school transcripts not in English, will need to be translated before accepted. The College of Southern Idaho does not provide in-house evaluation of foreign college transcripts (translation is NOT an equivalent to evaluation). Thus, transcripts must be evaluated through credential evaluation services. Only evaluation agencies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) are accepted.

We recommend World Education Services (WES):

World Education Services (WES)
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Telephone: (212) 966 6311
Fax: (212) 739 6239

There are other evaluation services that we accept, such as the following:

Academic & Credential Records, Evaluation & Verification Services (ACREVS)
1776 Clear Lake Avenue
Milpitas, California 95035-7014
(866) 583 4834 Toll free
(408) 719 0015

Educational Records Evaluation Services
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
(866) 411 3737
(916) 921 0790
Fax: (916) 921 0793

Foreign Educational Document Service
PO Box 151739
San Diego, CA 92175
(619) 265-5810