Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation
Students on campus

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I order a copy of my official CSI transcript?

Ordering your official CSI transcript is easy.

  • Go to Student Clearing house
  • Click on “Order or Track a Transcript”, and click submit.
  • Select The College of Southern Idaho from the drop down menu and click submit again.
  • You will be asked to enter your personal information (including social security number or student ID), the address you would like the transcript sent to, your processing preference, and payment information. We recommend using the paperless option and signing the request with an electronic signature- there is no need for printing or faxing!

We will process your request and send your transcript within 1-3 business days (unless a rush order is specified). Ordering online only takes about 5 minutes, and is the easiest and most efficient way to request!

I am a transfer student have you received my transcript?

College transcripts are evaluated upon receipt, and a graduation audit will be mailed to you. The audit shows the credits we applied toward your CSI degree, and indicates outstanding requirements you need to complete. The graduation audit can be viewed and reviewed through MYCSI:

  • Log into MyCSI
  • Click on “Reports and Forms”
  • From the menu “My Academe Record” on the left, select My Graduation Audit.

*Please note your transfer credits will always follow CSI coursework on the transcript.

How can I get proof of attendance for health insurance vehicle insurance Good Student Discount housing etc?

You can access The National Student Clearinghouse for free. Simply go to, login into MYCSI, then select “Academics” from the menu at the top of the screen. Click on “Transcripts". Select the "Enrollment Verification" Tile. You will be able to print the certificate to give to your service providers. It is a time-stamped, legal document.
CSI provides the current semester’s enrollment information to the Clearinghouse approximately 2 weeks prior to the semester start date. The information is subject to change due to the student’s right to adjust his/her schedule according to CSI’s add/drop and withdrawal policies.

If verification is unavailable, please send your request to

How do I become a resident of Idaho to pay in state tuition?
A student enrolling into the College of Southern Idaho shall not be deemed a resident of the community college district, or of a county, or of the State of Idaho, unless the student established domicile primarily for purposes other than education within said district, county, or the State, for at least twelve (12) months continuously prior to the beginning of the term for which the student enrolls.

If you think you qualify to become an Idaho resident, you will need to request a redetermination of residency. The redetermination form is available in the Office of the Registrar. The completed form needs to be submitted with appropriate proof of domicile in Idaho for at least 12 months prior to the beginning of the first term of enrollment. The acceptable documents are listed on the form.
What majors or academic programs do you offer?
CSI offers a wide range of majors, academic programs, technical certificates, and post secondary certificates. For a complete listing of programs of study and advisors for each program, visit
Unsure of what major you would like to pursue? CSI has a Career and Counseling Center that provides valuable services to future, current, and former students! Visit for more information.
What courses do you offer?

The complete course schedule for every semester is found online or on MYCSI. Simply select the term you would like to see (example: Summer 2011), and click! The course schedule provides information on days, times, instructors, and setting for every class offered at CSI. Be sure to pay attention to the section numbers for your classes.

*Location codes are listed before the section number:
B   Blaine County Campus in Hailey: ENGL 101 B01
C   Twin Falls Campus: ENGL 101 C01
J    Jerome Campus: PHYE 144 J01
M   Mini-Cassia Campus in Burley: ENGL 101 M01
N   Gooding Campus: ENGL 101 N01
T   Twin Falls off-campus, in the community: ENGL 101 T01

**Codes that are not location specific are listed after the section number:

A   Hybrid online with required face-to-face meeting dates: ENGL 101 C01A
D   Dual Credit available to High School students only: ENGL 101 C01D
H   Honors all are welcome, course has additional rigor: ENGL 101 CO1H
V   Video-conferencing technology: ENGL 101 C01V
W  Web, no face-to-face meetings:ENGL 101 C01W
M  Online Coordinated, web with face-to-face meetings:ENGL 101 C01M

How do I register for classes?
Most students register online in MYCSI. Once you have logged in, select “Add / Drop Courses” from the menu at the top of the page. You will be able to search through every class offered on the Main Campus and off-campus center. You can add and drop classes, and print your schedule. MYCSI allows you to print your graduation audit, unofficial transcript, and more. Remember- you can also check and pay balances and track your financial aid status through MYCSI!