Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation
Students on campus

Withdraw from Classes

After the first Friday of the semester you may withdraw from a class or classes (you may do so up until 75% of the class has elapsed). You will need to submit an add/drop form the Office of the Registrar. You will receive a ‘W’ as the grade, and will not be issued a refund. For specific dates, please see the Academic Calendar or your MyCSI schedule

Completely Withdrawing from the Semester

If you decide after the first Friday of the semester that you want to withdraw from all of your classes, you will need to submit a Complete Withdraw after having it signed by the Financial Aid Office. Students who are anticipating or have received financial aid for the semester will be directed to a financial aid advisor for exit counseling to ensure they complete requirements. Students who are not receiving aid must also have the form signed for verification purposes. After the form has been signed, submit to the Office of the Registrar for processing. When you decide to return, we will be here to help you!