Library Users with Disabilities
The CSI Library strives to ensure the accessibility of its resources for all users.
Accessibility issues are considered in the design, development and selection of facilities,
furniture, equipment, hardware, software, as well as face-to-face and online services.
Continually improving the accessibility of services and resources is a priority.
Patrons with disabilities who may encounter any difficulties accessing information or
Web-based services provided by the CSI Library, or have comments or suggestions for improvement,
should contact the CSI Library director at (208)732-6501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to meet the needs of patrons with disabilities the Library has acquired the following:
- Two electric-lift wheelchair accessible computer stations
- Merlin desktop video magnifier – to help low vision users to read
- Zoomtext (installed on stations #309 and #802)
- Kurzweil 3000 (installed on stations #309 and #802)
- Inspiration (installed on stations #309 and #802)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (installed on the station located in a separate room by the copy machines)
- JAWS (installed on the station located in a separate room by the copy machines)
The Coordinator and staff of Student Disability Services (SDS) build and maintain partnerships with
students, faculty, staff and administrators to promote an accessible, non-discriminatory learning,
teaching and working environment meeting the needs and abilities of students with disabilities.
Contact information for Student Disability Services:
Contact: Marita DeBoard, Coordinator
Student Disability Services
Taylor Building / Second Floor/ SDS Office
PHONE: 208-732-6268 or 1-800-680-0274 (Idaho & Nevada) x 6291
SECURED FAX: 208-732-6799