Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation
Mini-Cassia Center

Academic Courses in Burley

How to Register for Academic Classes

  1. Apply to CSI
  2. Schedule an advising appointment with an advisor
  3. Sign up to attend Instant Enrollment Event for in-person help with registration and more
  4. Complete a county residency form
  5. Register for classes. Make sure to check the class location carefully - some classes are in Twin Falls, Jerome, Gooding, or Burley. Check the list of classes currently offered in Burley.
  6. For additional registration forms or questions, ask at the Mini-Cassia office in Burley or call (208) 678-1400