Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation
tree lined sidewalk with a banner that says 'enroll now'

Update your Student Information

Change Your Major

To change your major, fill out the Request to Change Major form (PDF), then return it to the Registrar's Office

Change Your Catalog Year

The College of Southern Idaho issues a new catalog for every academic year (fall, spring, and summer consecutive semesters). Students seeking to earn a degree or certificate from CSI must satisfy program graduation requirements, which may change from one catalog to the next. Students are responsible for remaining informed about these changes. Please talk to your Advisor before filling out the Change of Catalog Year Request (PDF).

Change Your Personal Information

Update your name, mailing address, contact phone number and/or email, gender, and other personal information on the MyCSI Self Service portal

Or, you can submit a Student Information Update Request (PDF) .