Skip To Main Site Navigation Skip To Section Navigation Skip to Content Skip To Left Navigation Skip To Search Skip To Footer

Student and Parent ToolBox


To view your schedule, grades, GPA, or order your transcripts you will need access to your MyCSI account.

Login to MyCSI


Check your CSI Email fequently to keep the lines of communication open between you and CSI.

Login to Outlook


Some instructors will require students to use Canvas. 

Login information for Canvas & Email is the same as your MyCSI login information.

  • Username: Your CSI email address
  • Default Password: Your eight-digit birthday (MMDDYYYY)
  • Courses will already be there after you're registered.
  • If you have difficulty logging into any of your CSI accounts, you can contact the CSI Helpdesk at or call 208-732-6311.

Login to Canvas

The Academic Certificate

The Academic Certificate is intended for students who plan to complete their Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree or who intend to transfer into a baccalaureate program after completing two semesters of study at CSI. See all Programs to find a dregree or certificate.

View All Programs

Student's Rights

Parents and those interested in a student’s educational record will need to follow FERPA guidelines. FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) is a federal privacy law that requires schools, with certain exceptions, to obtain written consent prior to the disclosure of personally identifiable information. When a student reaches 18 years of age OR attends a post-secondary institution, he or she becomes an “eligible student” and all privacy rights under FERPA transfer from the parent to the student.

See More on FERPA

Withdraw / Abandon

Abandon Courses

Abandonded (dropped) courses do not appear on the student’s transcript, tuition charges are subtracted from the student’s account and are refundable. Students may drop (abandon) courses through their Dual Enroll account, online, until 5:00 pm on the Friday deadline listed on the Dual Credit homepage.

Withdraw from a Course

Withdraw means the student attempted the course but did not complete any credit; the grade of "W" will appear on the student’s transcript and there is no refund. No course may be withdrawn from after 75% of the course has passed. Students will be issued a grade after the deadline.

"W" grades can have a number of negative consequences, including negatively impacting students’ eligibility for Federal Financial Aid. Please refer to Student Handbook.

To Drop or Withdraw contact CSI Early College.




Although you may be enrolling in dual credit classes taught at your high school, dual credit classes are college classes. They appear on the your CSI transcript, and the grades you earn become part of your permanent college record. You can check the grades you’ve earned in your dual credit classes, at the end of the term, in MyCSI. Remember that the courses, credits, and grades are part of the your high school and college transcripts. Because high school policies are different than CSI policies, on occasion, the high school grade may be different than the college grade. If you have questions regarding your grade, please check with your teacher.

Student Disabilities

Consideration for accommodations for students on an IEP or 504 Plan taking Dual Credit coursework at their home high school campus or via Internet delivery would need to be reviewed and determined through CSI Student Disability Services. Students needing special accommodations and taking Dual Credit coursework on the CSI campus or at a CSI extension center should also contact Student Disability Services. You may contact CSI Student Disability Services at 208-732-6260.

Visit Student Disabilities Office

County Residency Forms

Students who are using Fast Forward funding do not need to fill out a County of Residency (C.O.R.) form.

Students who are not using Fast Forward funding will need to fill out a C.O.R. form. Students who are Idaho residents but who are not legal residents of the following counties need to fill out the form.

  • Ada County
  • Booneville County
  • Canyon County
  • Jerome County
  • Kootenia County
  • Twin Falls County

The form is available from the Idaho Association of Counties

See C.O.R. Forms


Ordering your official CSI transcript is easy. To order your unofficial or official transcripts login to your MyCSI account, select “Academics” and click on “Transcripts”.

View Transcripts — No charge

  • Unofficial Transcripts — No charge
  • Official Transcripts — $7

*All Dual Credit coursework serves as a beginning to a student’s college transcript.

Transfer College Credits helps students navigate credit transfers across Idaho institutions. This website was developed by Idaho's public colleges and universities to help students plan the potential transfer of credits they have earned or intend to earn.