Skip to Main Site Navigation Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Quick Links Skip to Content Skip to Footer Skip To Left Navigation

Student and Parent ToolBox

Use MyCSI to view your schedule, grades, GPA, or order your transcripts you will need access to your MyCSI account. Some instructors will require students to use Canvas. Login information for Canvas & Email is the same as your MyCSI login information. Check your CSI Email frequently to keep the lines of communication open between you and CSI.

Login information

  • Username: Your CSI email address
  • Default Password: Your eight-digit birthday (MMDDYYYY)
  • Courses will already be there after you're registered.
  • If you have difficulty logging into any of your CSI accounts, you can contact CSI HelpDesk at or call 208-732-6311.
  • Canvas resources page

Student's Rights

Parents and those interested in a student’s educational record will need to follow FERPA guidelines. FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) is a federal privacy law that requires schools, with certain exceptions, to obtain written consent prior to the disclosure of personally identifiable information. When a student reaches 18 years of age OR attends a post-secondary institution, he or she becomes an “eligible student” and all privacy rights under FERPA transfer from the parent to the student.

See More on FERPA

Withdraw / Abandon

Abandon Courses

Abandoned (dropped) courses do not appear on the student’s transcript, tuition charges are subtracted from the student’s account and are refundable. Students may abandon (drop) courses through their Dual Enroll account, online, until 5:00 pm on the Friday deadline listed on the Dual Credit homepage.

Withdraw from a Course

Withdraw means the student attempted the course but did not complete any credit; the grade of "W" will appear on the student’s transcript and there is no refund. No course may be withdrawn from after 75% of the course has passed. Students will be issued a grade after the deadline.

"W" grades can have a number of negative consequences, including negatively impacting students’ eligibility for Federal Financial Aid. Please refer to the Student Handbook.

To Drop or Withdraw contact CSI Early College.



Although you may be enrolling in dual credit classes taught at your high school, dual credit classes are college classes. They appear on your CSI transcript, and the grades you earn become part of your permanent college record. You can check the grades you’ve earned in your dual credit classes, at the end of the term, in MyCSI. Remember that the courses, credits, and grades are part of your high school and college transcripts. Because high school policies are different than CSI policies, on occasion, the high school grade may be different than the college grade. If you have questions regarding your grade, please check with your teacher.

Student Accessibility

Consideration for accommodations for students on an IEP or 504 Plan taking Dual Credit coursework at their home high school campus or via Internet delivery would need to be reviewed and determined through CSI Student Accessibility Services. Students needing special accommodations and taking Dual Credit coursework on the CSI campus or at a CSI extension center should also contact Student Accessibility Services. You may contact CSI Student Accessibility Services at 208-732-6260.

Visit the Student Accessibility Office

County Residency Forms

Students who are using Fast Forward funding do not need to fill out a County of Residency (C.O.R.) form.

Students who are not using Fast Forward funding will need to fill out a C.O.R. form if they are an Idaho resident, but not a legal resident of the following counties.

  • Ada County
  • Booneville County
  • Canyon County
  • Jerome County
  • Kootenai County
  • Twin Falls County

The form is available from the Idaho Association of Counties

See C.O.R. Forms


Access unofficial transcripts and order official transcripts in MyCSI 

For information and instructions see the student handbook

View Transcripts — No charge

  • Unofficial Transcripts — No charge
  • Official Transcripts — $7

*All Dual Credit coursework serves as a beginning to a student’s college transcript.

Transfer College Credits helps students navigate credit transfers across Idaho institutions. This website was developed by Idaho's public colleges and universities to help students plan the potential transfer of credits they have earned or intend to earn.

Peer Tutoring

Dual Credit students can use the College's Tutoring Center at no extra cost. Please visit the Tutoring Center to get the current schedule.